Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Recognizing the Islamic State might be a way…
- The business of Migration…
- A good book for a good deed…!
- A few thoughts for the summer….
- Is there a Chinese problem?
- As said numerous times: Watch the next elections….
- So far, so good….. No, seriously!!!
- Gee, this one could turn out real ugly…..
- And a few more points to ponder…
- A year of progress? But towards what…?
- Youth Unemployment is rocketing up the to-do list…
- The reactions to NSA’s spying are… surprising!
Daily Archives: October 4, 2012
Where does the 3% of GDP limit come from?
Somehow, I thought that the budgetary-deficit limit in the Maastricht Treaty governing the Euro-Zone membership criteria had some kind of economic logic behind it. Well, guess what, it doesn’t! Members of the Euro-Zone are to limit their annual budgetary deficit … Continue reading
Posted in Economic Realities Tagged Budget deficit, EU debt, EURO Crisis, euro-zone debt, Future is doomed, truth EURO Leave a comment