Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Recognizing the Islamic State might be a way…
- The business of Migration…
- A good book for a good deed…!
- A few thoughts for the summer….
- Is there a Chinese problem?
- As said numerous times: Watch the next elections….
- So far, so good….. No, seriously!!!
- Gee, this one could turn out real ugly…..
- And a few more points to ponder…
- A year of progress? But towards what…?
- Youth Unemployment is rocketing up the to-do list…
- The reactions to NSA’s spying are… surprising!
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Shall it become known as “Savers’ Spring”?
Well, three days into spring and I cannot not write about what is going on in Cyprus. A rescue-plan which consists of simply taking a cut of people’s savings…. and not a small cut either. When I first heard this, … Continue reading
Posted in 2084 - Scared Or Prepared Tagged ECB, EU debt, EURO Crisis, euro-zone debt, Future is doomed, truth EURO Leave a comment
Should optimists and pessismists give way to realists…
Interestingly, some ideas are going around about what could be done, if anything, to stop the economic slide Europe has now been in for (at least) four years. Of course, the various austerity plans all missed their targets for 2012, though … Continue reading
Posted in 2084 - Scared Or Prepared, Economic Realities Tagged austerity, EURO Crisis, euro-zone debt, truth EURO, Unemployment Leave a comment