Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Recognizing the Islamic State might be a way…
- The business of Migration…
- A good book for a good deed…!
- A few thoughts for the summer….
- Is there a Chinese problem?
- As said numerous times: Watch the next elections….
- So far, so good….. No, seriously!!!
- Gee, this one could turn out real ugly…..
- And a few more points to ponder…
- A year of progress? But towards what…?
- Youth Unemployment is rocketing up the to-do list…
- The reactions to NSA’s spying are… surprising!
Daily Archives: March 10, 2013
Interestingly, some ideas are going around about what could be done, if anything, to stop the economic slide Europe has now been in for (at least) four years. Of course, the various austerity plans all missed their targets for 2012, though … Continue reading