Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Recognizing the Islamic State might be a way…
- The business of Migration…
- A good book for a good deed…!
- A few thoughts for the summer….
- Is there a Chinese problem?
- As said numerous times: Watch the next elections….
- So far, so good….. No, seriously!!!
- Gee, this one could turn out real ugly…..
- And a few more points to ponder…
- A year of progress? But towards what…?
- Youth Unemployment is rocketing up the to-do list…
- The reactions to NSA’s spying are… surprising!
Tag Archives: truth EURO
So here we go, European Parliamentary elections throughout the EU this weekend! Now to have an idea of the general “ambiance”, let’s take a quick look at the news presented officially as “good” over the past months (not to mention the “fantastic, … Continue reading
Though I have said this before, time does fly…. it’s been over three months since my last post and lots has been happening since. The last post on this blog was on the fury over Cyprus’ bailout plan. How has that … Continue reading
Well, three days into spring and I cannot not write about what is going on in Cyprus. A rescue-plan which consists of simply taking a cut of people’s savings…. and not a small cut either. When I first heard this, … Continue reading
Interestingly, some ideas are going around about what could be done, if anything, to stop the economic slide Europe has now been in for (at least) four years. Of course, the various austerity plans all missed their targets for 2012, though … Continue reading
OK, first of all I realize I have not posted a blog for a month and a half… shame on me! Time flies and I did happen to be a bit busy… So I’m taking advantage of bad weather in the Swiss … Continue reading
Between travelling, household things to do and taking care of the kids while my wife had some professional fairs to attend, I have been struggling a bit over the past weeks to find time to write, but as I still collected some … Continue reading
Somehow, I thought that the budgetary-deficit limit in the Maastricht Treaty governing the Euro-Zone membership criteria had some kind of economic logic behind it. Well, guess what, it doesn’t! Members of the Euro-Zone are to limit their annual budgetary deficit … Continue reading