Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Recognizing the Islamic State might be a way…
- The business of Migration…
- A good book for a good deed…!
- A few thoughts for the summer….
- Is there a Chinese problem?
- As said numerous times: Watch the next elections….
- So far, so good….. No, seriously!!!
- Gee, this one could turn out real ugly…..
- And a few more points to ponder…
- A year of progress? But towards what…?
- Youth Unemployment is rocketing up the to-do list…
- The reactions to NSA’s spying are… surprising!
Tag Archives: Budget deficit
While putting together macroeconomic data for the business case, something did strike me. The debt of Japan is above 200% of GDP and nobody talks about that as an issue…. Though some are starting to, not least the Japanese themselves. … Continue reading
Recent news about Greece’s and Spain’s refinancing problems and the idea going around of interest rate capping on the EURO-Zone Countries’ sovereign debt made me react, as it hopefully points out that what the solution could be is starting to … Continue reading