Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Recognizing the Islamic State might be a way…
- The business of Migration…
- A good book for a good deed…!
- A few thoughts for the summer….
- Is there a Chinese problem?
- As said numerous times: Watch the next elections….
- So far, so good….. No, seriously!!!
- Gee, this one could turn out real ugly…..
- And a few more points to ponder…
- A year of progress? But towards what…?
- Youth Unemployment is rocketing up the to-do list…
- The reactions to NSA’s spying are… surprising!
Tag Archives: ECB
So here we go, European Parliamentary elections throughout the EU this weekend! Now to have an idea of the general “ambiance”, let’s take a quick look at the news presented officially as “good” over the past months (not to mention the “fantastic, … Continue reading
Well, three days into spring and I cannot not write about what is going on in Cyprus. A rescue-plan which consists of simply taking a cut of people’s savings…. and not a small cut either. When I first heard this, … Continue reading
Remembering my university days when we learnt about the IMF, the institution born in Bretton Woods, which had steered the World economies through the post-war decades and was then (early eighties) mainly used to help developping nations grow in a sustainable way, I … Continue reading
Recent news about Greece’s and Spain’s refinancing problems and the idea going around of interest rate capping on the EURO-Zone Countries’ sovereign debt made me react, as it hopefully points out that what the solution could be is starting to … Continue reading