Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Recognizing the Islamic State might be a way…
- The business of Migration…
- A good book for a good deed…!
- A few thoughts for the summer….
- Is there a Chinese problem?
- As said numerous times: Watch the next elections….
- So far, so good….. No, seriously!!!
- Gee, this one could turn out real ugly…..
- And a few more points to ponder…
- A year of progress? But towards what…?
- Youth Unemployment is rocketing up the to-do list…
- The reactions to NSA’s spying are… surprising!
Daily Archives: August 30, 2012
Was in London this week, and one title all over the press was “work for no pay or lose benefits”… An eye-catching one-liner on what the government wants young unemployed people from 18 to 24 to do. In fact, the … Continue reading →