Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Recognizing the Islamic State might be a way…
- The business of Migration…
- A good book for a good deed…!
- A few thoughts for the summer….
- Is there a Chinese problem?
- As said numerous times: Watch the next elections….
- So far, so good….. No, seriously!!!
- Gee, this one could turn out real ugly…..
- And a few more points to ponder…
- A year of progress? But towards what…?
- Youth Unemployment is rocketing up the to-do list…
- The reactions to NSA’s spying are… surprising!
Daily Archives: May 22, 2014
China is a lot in the news recently, and not because of exports, or growth… Corruption? Big-time! Anti-Chinese resentment? Look at Vietnam these days. Given the overall feeling against “Chinese” throughout Asia, expect some more of that to pop up … Continue reading
So here we go, European Parliamentary elections throughout the EU this weekend! Now to have an idea of the general “ambiance”, let’s take a quick look at the news presented officially as “good” over the past months (not to mention the “fantastic, … Continue reading